Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA based or remote (US only)
We are looking for a senior MLE to help develop our state-of-the-art generative AI synthetic healthcare data engine.
As a MLE you will be responsible for building, training, testing, and debugging advanced Deep Learning Models. The ideal candidate will be an expert in deep learning, generative modeling, NLP and transformer-based language models, as well as related software frameworks like Pytorch and Tensorflow.
Responsibilities of Machine Learning Engineer
- Design, build and maintain advanced transformer-based language models generative AI system for healthcare data
- Research and implement appropriate deep learning algorithms and tools
- Implement advanced approaches to increase efficiency of training and lower latency of inference
Requirements and Skills
- Expert level knowledge and experience with state of the art deep learning transformer language models.
- Strong coding skills in Python, and general understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Comfortable creating new deep learning models, training from scratch, debugging and evaluating them.
- Works well in a team
- Excellent communication skills