Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA based or remote (US only)
We are looking for a senior Software Engineer / Architect to help us scale our synthetic data engine and platform. The ideal candidate will have strong Python coding skills, expertise in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), and familiarity with machine learning infrastructure (DevOps/MLOps).
In this role you will work closely with our data scientists and machine learning engineers, and be responsible for all parts of the stack including scaling the data preprocessing for the deep learning algorithm, parallelizing and optimizing code across training and inference, as well as building APIs to run the system and access synthetic data. You will work to build automation of infrastructure and improve reliability and scalability of our system.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer
- Design, architect and implement our core infrastructure with a focus on the software to manage and run our core ML models. Guide our devops strategy, CI/CD, and dev tools.
- Work with the ML team to develop new capabilities for hyper parameter optimization, auto-scaling and support for multiple cloud platforms.
- Develop, deploy and test our platform’s APIs.
- Take charge of ongoing security practices and processes.
- Work with customer IT teams to deploy our software on their cloud environment.
Requirements and Skills
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in Python
- Deep experience with cloud technologies – AWS, Azure and GCP